Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact Form: If you write to us, you will be asked to provide your name and e-mail address.
- Comments posted.
- Data from Google Analytics tracking.
- Data from Facebook Pixel.
- PayPal Payment: Transactional data and purchase information.
- Security Logs: IP address, usernames and ID of logged in users.
- Additional data from Third-Party plugins
We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, like publicly available databases, or marketing partners that share information with us, in the context of marketing and promotional campaigns related to our business.
How We May Use Personal Information
Any of the information we collect from you, may be used in one of the following business purposes:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide may be used to send you information, online advertisement, respond to inquiries, and/or fulfill any other requests or questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request information about our Properties.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
- To analyze data and/or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Properties.
- For determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
Protection of Personal Information and Retention Period
We implement a variety of security measures, to maintain the safety of your Personal Information, when you submit that information through our site.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted, in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose to us, any sensitive Personal Information.
How We May Use and Disclose Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information.
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
Rules of Conduct
In using the Site, you agree to obey the law, respect the rights of others and avoid objectionable, defamatory or disruptive behavior. Avoid harmful or invasive computer code, or any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising.
We may terminate your use of the Site for any conduct that we consider to be inappropriate, or for your breach of this Agreement.
It is possible that Site visitors will post information or materials on the Site that are wrong or misleading or that otherwise violate this Agreement. We do not endorse and are not responsible for any information or materials made available through the Site or your use of such information or materials.
Our Proprietary Rights
We own the information and materials made available through the Site. Such information and materials are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade names, trademarks or service marks without express prior written consent of the owner.
Third Party Applications and Consent
The Site may include third party software applications and services. Because we do not control Third Party Applications, you agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of these Applications, including the performance, accuracy, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness, or safety of, or intellectual property rights.
By using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that you are directing us to access and transmit to you Third Party Content associated with such functionality.
Any material change to this Agreement shall not apply retroactively to any claim or dispute between you and us, in connection with this Agreement that arose prior to the “LAST UPDATED” date, applicable to that version of this Agreement in which we included such material change.
LAST UPDATED: October 3, 2019
© All rights reserved.