Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Recipient’s IP address, browser ID, device, operating system, and geolocation; usernames and IDs of logged-in users; through Google Analytics tracking, Facebook pixel, Security Logs, and Bandsintown tour widget.
- Contact Form: If you write to us, you will be asked to provide your name and e-mail address.
- The information posted on Comments sections.
- Transactional data and purchase information through PayPal payment.
- Additional data from Third-party plugins.
We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, like publicly available databases, or marketing partners that share information with us, in the context of marketing and promotional campaigns related to our business.
How We May Use Personal Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following business purposes:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide may be used to send you information, online advertisement, respond to inquiries, and/or fulfill any other requests or questions, suggestions, compliments, or complaints, or when you request information about our Properties.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
- To analyze data and/or predict our users’ preferences to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Properties.
- For determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
- To meet legal requirements and respond to lawful requests.
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
Protection of Personal Information and Retention Period
We implement a variety of coding measures regarding Security, Access Control, Authentication, Compression, Caching, and Miscellaneous; to maintain the safety of your Personal Information, when you submit that information through our site.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted, in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law.
We ask that you not send us, and you do not disclose to us, any sensitive Personal Information.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
To learn more about cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org. If you choose to decline, then some or all of the features or functionality, may not be available to you.
In the context of electronic messaging, “spam” means unsolicited bulk, or indiscriminate messages typically sent for a commercial purpose.
We have a zero-tolerance spam policy. Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming and outgoing (email and other) messages and filter out messages that appear to be spam. We may also report incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted.
No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered out by our systems. If you believe that a legitimate message you have sent has been filtered out by our systems, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not use spam in outgoing messages for commercial purposes.
How We May Use and Disclose Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information.
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
Rules of Conduct
In using the Site, you agree to obey the law, respect the rights of others, and avoid objectionable, defamatory, or disruptive behavior. Avoid harmful or invasive computer code or any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising.
We may terminate your use of the Site for any conduct that we consider to be inappropriate, or for your breach of this Agreement.
Site visitors may post information or materials on the Site that are wrong or misleading or that otherwise violate this Agreement. We do not endorse and are not responsible for any information or materials made available through the Site or your use of such information or materials.
This site uses high-security protocols and tools. Even though there is always the possibility of hacks, errors, and malicious codes, that may compromise this website and the information contained or transmitted through it. We are not held responsible for the data breached, or the information or materials shown because of this.
Our Proprietary Rights
We own the information and materials made available through the Site, except when referenced. Such information and materials are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade names, trademarks, or service marks without the express prior written consent of the owner.
Third-Party Applications and Consent
The Site may include third-party software applications and services. Because we do not control Third Party Applications, you agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of these Applications, including the performance, accuracy, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness, or safety of, or intellectual property rights.
By using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that you are directing us to access and transmit to you Third Party Content associated with such functionality.
Any material change to this Agreement shall not apply retroactively to any claim or dispute between you and us, in connection with this Agreement that arose before the “LAST UPDATED” date, applicable to that version of this Agreement in which we included such material change.